Friday, June 28, 2013

Inspired by Chevrons Friday Flickr Feature #5

Today I have two Flickr features...well kinda three.

A mix of pic the s of finished bag

First up is this rockin' chevron tote made by Karen. Since I tend to sew chevron shapes more than sew with chevron fabric this looks like something I would make. And who doesn't love totes, right? I know for me, as a mommy of three, I never have enough bags. I also love the bright contrasting colors here. Thanks for sharing Karen!

DSC00864DSC00854aurora6DSC00856


Next is this adorable chevron dress made from the Bubblegum Dress Pattern by Candy Castle Patterns. I fell for this dress right away because one, the red and blue colors are perfect right now (think 4th of July, or nautical); two, I love the pattern and just happened to have bought the pattern when it was released recently; and three, these girls are so cute! Which leads me to the third part of today's feature, the sweet chevron Pleated Playsuit. I love it! A perfect coordinating set. 
There is also a pattern review up on That's Sew Kari for this Bubblegum Dress. Great review! Thanks for sharing Kari.

And thank you to everyone who has shared their creations in the Flickr pool. I really enjoyed looking through all the projects and getting inspired!


Sewing Mama RaeAnna will here on June 30th to wrap up June's Inspired  by Chevron series. RaeAnna is super awesome and is sure to please! See you then!

P.S. Don't forget to check out the TWO different giveaways on the blog right now! The Provincial and Prefontaines giveaway (win a copy of each of the patterns), the Bella Bum Boutique giveaway (any 1 pattern of the winner's choice from Bella Bum Boutique).

No comments:

Post a Comment