Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Inspired by Chevrons guest: Sutures and Sandpaper


I want to introduce you to a really awesome set of bogging sisters - Sutures and Sandpaper
Don't you just love the name! If you are as intrigued as I was, check out how they came up with their name.

 Honestly, this contribution to my Inspired by Chevrons series blew me away! These girls made not one, not two, but FIVE chevron garments...and a chevron bunting! Sweet! That is more than I could ever ask for. I am in love with every one of them too. I may have mentioned it in the past, but I love neutral colors, especially gray,  paired with bright colors. And that is just what was made! These girls are after my own heart <3


How cute are those kids!? Super adorable!

Head on over to Sutures and Sandpaper to see the more of the awesome chevron projects made! That jacket is definitely going on my list of things to make. Thank you so much for sharing Kerry and Linda. You girls rocked it!

Please share your chevron projects in the Inspired by Chevrons Flickr group...you may be featured!  I welcome anything chevron, old or new, shirt, bag, or pillow...anything! Share the chevron love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment